Sunday, September 5, 2010

God was the backseat driver

20 yr old walks in to the ER. In triage he told the nurse "I was rear ended yesterday downstate. I felt OK and the car was fine so I just drove the 5 hours home. Then this morning I woke up and my neck and head really hurt. I told my Mom it was just whiplash but she made me come in to get checked out"



His cervical films revealed a C-2 (hangman's). Good luck? I don't think so. I believe God was in the back seat applying cervical traction the whole way. If any of you have driven these northern rural roads.....then you know the likes of the potholes he went through, over, and around. Reminds me of a country song "Jesus Take the Wheel".



This boy had NO deficits! And would be fine, with story and a song in his step.

No comments:

Post a Comment